When there’s a strange noise outside in the middle of the night, it’s good to know that you can view the goings on of your entire property without leaving the comfort and safety of your bedroom. You can then take the necessary steps (Call Police/security company/press audible panic button/arm yourself etc.) before the intruder is standing at your bedside.
- Visible equipment deters break-ins: CCTV systems can have visible equipment. If a prospective burglar sees visible security equipment, he or she is more likely to move on to the next target. YOUR OWN 24HR ELECTRONIC SCARECROW.
- Window decals: We provide vinyl window decals that allow everyone to see that your home is under the protection of a video surveillance system.
- Remote monitoring: You can monitor your CCTV system remotely over the Internet, which allows you to watch your home and property while you are away.
- Easily implemented: It does not matter which kind of security solutions you currently use, as CCTV is always an improvement, even if you have an alarm monitoring company monitoring your alarm.
- Gives you peace of mind: The added protection and deterrence factors of a CCTV system can give you peace of mind and allow you to rest more easily knowing your home and family are safe.
- Protects both inside and outside: A CCTV system can easily protect both the inside and outside of your home, increasing your security and the safety of your family.
- Low cost with high security: Compared to the potential cost of a burglar entering your home, the cost of installing a CCTV system is very reasonable.
- Video Footage: Always useful to have a recording of a crime committed.
- You cannot put a price on the protection of your family.